A day of EXPLORATION: Two successive dives in the morning at less than 15 minutes of navigation!
8:30 – 9a.m. = in the centre, we equip our bottle, get dressed and walk to the boat where the van with the equipment is waiting for us!
Snack during the surface interval
13 – 14p.m. = loading of the van which leaves for the club, return to the centre with a small hot shower and a small coffee while the instructor rinses the equipment!
Afternoon : Free time, extra dive or night dive…your choice !
Documents and Obligations
– Dive level cards
– Medical declaration or medical statment (training, treatment…)
– Diving Insurance (can be taken at the Club with DAN)
– Minimum age: 12 years (depth limit)
– Guided dives in the Marine Reserve (a guide also accompanies you off reserve to share his experience)
Material available at the centre
– 12 litre steel cylinders with single and double output
– 15 litre steel double-output bottles
– Aqualung suits that fit all sizes from 5,5 mm
– Aqualung Wave Jackets
– Titan LX Aqualung regulators reviewed annually and renewed every 3 years
– Aqualung 5mm shoes and adjustable fins
– Masks and snorkels
Temperatures et Diving conditions
20-22°C from January to April
23-24°C from june to august
24-26°C from september to december
Around thirty diving sites await you in the south of the island, with varied and spectacular landscapes, whether in the Marine Reserve to the west (13 sites) or on the vertiginous drop offs to the east of the Restinga.
From beginner to semi-professional diver, you can follow a training in an extraordinary context with international organisations such as PADI o CMAS, in French, English or Spanish.
What could be more logical than to be able to bring back images from your underwater trips after you have been trained? Here we offer you a tailor-made and personalised training according to your level and equipment.